Nyc Strollers Good For Snow Is Going Out For A Stroll More Than Once A Day Okay For A 5 Month Old?

Is going out for a stroll more than once a day okay for a 5 month old? - nyc strollers good for snow

I live in New York, it's now the summer. I know it will be a walk once a day is good for the baby in several ways. They say it can improve the baby's immune system. And if more than once a day? Usually a walk with my son (in a stroller) to 3, and when my husband comes home, wants him back about 5 or 6 Is it too much? We can click on the baby? Am I paranoid? Please help this mother for the first time thanks.

2 comments:

That's not my name said...

Yes, you're paranoid. The baby could be the whole day out, while he or she is comfortable and all requirements are met.

ashley b said...

It is quite good, until the child against the elements involved are protected in this time of year ... Sunscreen, and has for the summer, jackets and coats in the winter! Babies love it there!

Post a Comment