Does He Know He Has Trichomoniasis Has Anyone Taken Flagly For Trichomoniasis Or BV?

Has anyone taken Flagly for trichomoniasis or BV? - does he know he has trichomoniasis

Hello everyone,

For a moment I had discharge and itching, and I went to the doctor, who said it was ok BV or trichomoniasis. She put me on Flagyl, which should deal with both.

Unprocted had sex with my partner back, and the infection. At that moment I knew I had trichomoniasis. I saw the doctor again, and she had me back on Flagyl. My friend and I sometimes had sex with a condom. Symptoms of infection is permanently impaired, but not completely disappeared.

Your doctor treated for trichomoniasis, and went to another doctor who said he was "sure that" while a gynecological examination.

That is my question, my friend, Flagyl, and I suppose.I drank for a week me.However with gel suppository my doctor, I am still very heavy and thick, with a light or not, but no itching. Should now be gone? I still have sex. Condom or not, more than a week.

5 comments:

ROXY said...

These symptoms will continue, no matter what you do. I wanted through this for years with my partner. Both were treated not to use condoms lubricated and I still get these things. I am a point where they do more. I was never told that I had trichomoniasis diagnosed as bacterial vaginoisis. Do not take bubble baths soap, because they can cause infections. In addition, if your partner is not circumcised, this can cause infection if the skin around the penis will not go back and clean. Try also taking supplements such as herbal extract from olive leaves and thistle, and garlic pills every day to help the infection under control. Bacterial vaginosis and Google. Good luck. PS ask your doctor for a vaginal cream to use after each time you have sex.

Dianna said...

may take up to 2 weeks

beatrice r said...

U may have a yeast infection or a girl, you need your husband have found where the hell these problems to his *** now make sure to ask

SUZ said...

First, because it is newly infected NOT say it was trichomoniasis. ") May Weil, BV (bacterial vaginosis is sexually transmitted rear FORTH. CONSIDERED .... I understand that, just to clarify it gone, that the first statement that you made. Secondly Flagyl (METRODAZOLE) IS ... MED .. Serious side effects, ESP .. If you drink at all, even up to 1-2 weeks after the last dose.
Finally, if you have symptoms STLLL experience has been treated with such ...... I WOULD questons other sexually transmitted diseases.
Chly EC / GC .... Checks are now for them. Men often have symptoms WONT EVEN.
YOU MUST incorporate "STAT" You Do not want your system to play, BE IRREVERSIABLY may be damaged by a severe infection.
CALL DR GO NOW ~ ~ ~ ~DO LUCK

Kodiak said...

Most doctors treat their patients (you) and go home with medicine for odd couple ... They do not do it.

Looks like you should consult another doctor

Stop infecting you again. No unprotected sex during the period.

Post a Comment