My Heart Starts Beating Fast And Then Back To Normal Is Your Heart Beating Fast Normal When Using Chewing Tobacco?

Is your heart beating fast normal when using Chewing Tobacco? - my heart starts beating fast and then back to normal

Hello, I'm 15, and the use of chewing Tobacoo. The only reason it chew it, because I started to smoke at the age of 12 and Earlie smoked a pack a day for 2 years. I have recently quit smoking and chewing on the side, nothing serious problems do not really like the voices and 1 is probably one more week. That is, if I can buy. I've always been pain in the chest that happens when I breathe and it hurts very bad, I've found that smoking just the fact it a lot and my body is clean, then in the lungs and what not. But to beat faster in recent times my heart when I sit at my computer with a sauce, is this normal? I If you want to chew a conference I know that it is bad for my age, but I know that threw many of my friends, the doses per day.

Im sure that just a picture or just becaused nicotine a stimulant. But I'm a hypochondriac, so I just wanted to be sure. : D Thanks

2 comments:

Robert W said...

According to this page, Nicotine May casue high heart rate - "snuff nicotine your heart beat faster and increase blood pressure.

lola said...

is just chewing and cousin quit, how much u can be smoked or black lung (go to a doc. u know the year, PPL, chew more smoke to die at an early age.: (sorry for bad news to go see a doctor .

Post a Comment