Is It Ok To Fly With An Aneurysm Please Read, I Love All Criticism, Your Opinion Is What I Need, Nothing You Say Will Give Me An Aneurysm!?

Please Read, I love all Criticism, Your opinion is what i need, Nothing you say will give me an aneurysm!? - is it ok to fly with an aneurysm

Sorry for the title of the article that I thought it was funny when I considered the question, as I look over a poem rhymed hahaha! Ok, so I had to write a poem for the class of Los Angeles and had to start w / "Voices" have had to 2 minutes verses. and at least 15 lines. Oh, and a ton of fig. long.

So heres what I have and please review!

I Hear Life

I hear hear screaming voices,
Like a newborn baby bird in search of his place in the world.
Rebellious, mischievous and ready to fly
Emotion, is a whirlwind into heaven.

Both bud burst,
All races to be the first.
Change and turn found.
We are caught in this labyrinth,
Desperately trying to get out of phase.

Heart and head do not agree,
Trying to find what am I?
The quest for freedom and independence
And oh-so-great adventure!

I heard the young age
With fear and agony of ten times.
Change is difficult, and young people are clouded
But Thats Life
And that's what I mean

0 comments:

Post a Comment