Revoke Durable Power Of Attorney Can I Use A Durable Power Of Attorney To Prosecute Siblings Who Stole From Mother Who Has Dementia? Should I?

Can I use a Durable Power of Attorney to prosecute siblings who stole from Mother who has dementia? Should I? - revoke durable power of attorney

My mother has signed a proxy for me. It already has Alzheimer's and is getting worse. My younger brothers were all adults who work to give the advantage of his madness, and every month like clockwork, when she has her Social Security check to convince you and pay them to "borrow" money, never. I just found out that two of them had forged his signature on checks. My mother is poor, less than $ 1,000 per month to live, as they have lost their savings. Now I have heard the last few months, took my brother over $ 500.00 in cash from her mother and, if the previous month was $ 500.00. This made my mother discovered that the bank and all kinds of financial problems. Can I continue with the POA, even though the money went to drugs and alcohol. Even if we prevent them from their money, they will steal your documents and the pledge. I have no place to live or money to him with me. And if I judge vindictive and retaliate. They know they now have a POAand even have a crisis when they hear it. You may even be persuaded to withdraw. All I want is to get my mother to see her able to live at home as long as you can, and making ends meet, they can without them. I do not want money or goods with her and have nothing to gain financially it. Arrangements for the protection meant nothing to them. What should I do?

7 comments:

burtlikk... said...

The indictment is based exclusively with the office of District Attorney.

Civil suits must be able to use POA to hunt for them. Go talk to a lawyer who knows the law on abuse, has increased. Many states have laws protecting the drug abuse of the elderly, against exactly these things.

His brothers are lost causes. They are vindictive and nasty to you, what you do, unless you leave it so his mother, who obviously are not. And the contracts mean nothing to them, but they mean something to the court.

You can contact your local bar association, a lawyer and elder abuse. Quick, before it gets worse. Good luck.

gator said...

Yes, the power means more than to see his mother and the financial interests of the health of mother and your name in your account that only you and they can review and Social Security will pay a direct deposit, what it means is automatically to your account and it was not sent, it will remove the leachate.

cyanne2a... said...

No, do not give authorities the ability to judge. However, you can file a police report and the state decides whether to bring charges.

McShame0... said...

You think you should try to

DPOAE with you "when it comes to these issues
You can also hold bank accounts can not control mother and other things

Counterfeiting is to call the FBI Fraud

Ramona-please step back! said...

Most cities have a Public Guardian and Elder Abuse Depts ....... Please check these two agencies and see what they have to offer ......

Mad Mama said...

Yes, talk to a lawyer. Someone has to protect his mother.

James said...

Prosecutor would be DA. Provision of information to the police, and consider filing charges. In the POA can complain on their behalf against the city trying to recover the money. Stop whatever it could be a ban so that the best choice.

Post a Comment