Ipod Touch Screen Failure Which IPod Should I Get?

Which iPod should I get? - ipod touch screen failure

I had problems with my iPod nano 3rd Generation (some early models had problems. Mine crashes a lot and my friend went after 3 nanos) due to hardware failure. I wonder what iPod model you should get (Nano 4G, or Touch 2G. No, I do not want to pay for it. Christmas or b-day)? I like the Click Wheel and the Nano is even more interesting when combined with the accelerometer. And the Touch has a touchscreen. I also like very small things, so I bought the iPod nano 3rd Generation. I can not choose.

NOTE: The screen size does not matter.

6 comments:

Andrew said...

Now, there are pros and cons of each iPod. Let's start with the new nano. It is crucial that it has Wi-Fi, and you can not applications. With iPod touch, has the same amount or more memory (32GB), which is a bit expensive, but at least you can play games graphics really well (there is a Need for Speed out) and cold applications such as instant messaging. You can also use your e-mail, I think, personally, it's bad. The new key also has an internal speaker, who say that if you want to see a movie with a friend, he / she is not necessarily your helmet and not dirty.

Still confused? I bet you are. Let me summarize for you in a few words now.

iPod nano: an iPod music and video, games and a little shit playing.

iPod Touch: A portable computer (because you can surf the web, go to the MSN, listening to music, watch videos, e-mails and games) or a PDA. Whatever you call it.

I would definitely go with the iPod Nano, but thaBecause I have an iPod touch and it would not make sense for a second.

Trevor said...

I have a new iPod nano (5.-generation I think?)

I like it and hasent had any problems, be treated with caution. do not want to throw or crush

Aaron said...

I want to get the iTouch, but if you do not want to spend much money or do not like the screen to the new nano will receive. Ill.

Dave C said...

shuffle

Dave C said...

shuffle

Dave C said...

shuffle

Post a Comment